Tweets Visit Twitter
43 minutes@TheSnaithSchool
  • Our librarian is promoting National Citizen Service today. @NCS @FlyingFutures @KatieRFF
19 minutes@TheSnaithSchool
  • Look at our new recruit from Hull.
43 minutes@TheSnaithSchool
  • RT @Mannermatics: Another enjoyable presentation with @MaximizeYP working at @TheSnaithSchool Was a pleasure to work with their yr11s! htt…
44 minutes@TheSnaithSchool
  • RT @MaximizeYP: 96.3% of @TheSnaithSchool pupils said our study skills sessions were excellent/v.good. (remaining 3.7% did say good!) A ve…
1 minutes@TheSnaithSchool
  • @FlyingFutures Such a brilliant programme to be promoting. You won't regret it year 11.